Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Post-Africa: a post about Africa :)


I'm home.
I know, I've been home for a couple of weeks... definitely long enough to post at least a few pictures, right? Well, the truth is that I still don't have pictures! Ah!
I know you'd rather look at photos than read my arduous writing, so I'll spare you... for now. All my pics are being burned to disks, (8 disks to be more specific), and will be with me, and you, shortly. Until then, keep checking this blog! I love having an audience!

Which brings me to:
thanking you all for being interested in this part of my life. I really appreciate and admire your willingness to really just ask me about my experience and listen to my answer.
Truly, it means more than you know.

As time goes on, Africa stories (you know, the real living and breathing, everyday kind) will emerge. I'm so thrilled to share them with you.
If I can manage to decently explain everything, I promise they won't disappoint.
So read on folks!!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you home safe and sound. When is your next project starting....the more notice we have, the more help you get! See you Wednesday...How can we do now? Your words are always descriptively perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more pics!! Did you bring that little one home with you?? Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete