Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010



This doesn't relate to Africa in any way, but I have to do a simple tribute to the
love of my life...Kernel.
You thought this was going to be a cheesy post about Bryan didn't you!

Kern passed away yesterday, and I can't tell you how much we miss him.
Thanks to everyone who made his short year with us so happy, yes that includes the many of you out there who forgave him for peeing on your floor.

Back with Africa stuff soon!
(Notice on the left that the money for sharpeners increased!! Thanks Ellie!)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sam for sharing Kernel with my kids and I. He will be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, this makes me really sad! I really liked Kernal, even though I only met him a couple of times. God bless you for giving him a great last year out of the shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kernel died?! How sad. :( He was a good dog. You'll have to start working on Bryan for a new one. :)

    ReplyDelete