Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome to the Discussion!



Come July 22nd, this wanderer will be at it again.

I'm headed to Kenya for a humanitarian expedition with a group call
Koins for Kenya. They're doing ABSOLUTELY AMAZING things in the village of Myenzeni.
Click the link to check them out.

Because I want you all to share this experience with me, leading up to the trip, during the trip, and after the trip I will be posting about different thoughts I have.
I started this blog because I want discussion.
I want a raised awareness.
So help me out!

Until then, watch this.
Really do.
This is your way of making the world a better place.

1 comment:

  1. Sam this is such an awesome idea!! I'm so excited to be able to be a part of your journey. I want to get involved with this and I'm pretty sure Mark will be totally down too. We've got our own Africa plans for the nearish future, so we'll have to talk about fitting some other things into our plans as well. In the meantime I'll just visit this blog every day and marvel at the wonder that is Sam Kariya. Loves!

    ReplyDelete